Gallup & LaFitte's Custom Build System is a Design-Build construction process used for over the past 19 years for over 200 custom home clients.
Simply put, it is a turnkey systems approach that manages and coordinates the 6 key elements required to produce the custom home of your dreams. These elements include:
• Development of your custom home plans
• Design and specifications created within your budget range
• Proper design and positioning of the house to maximize the home site considerations
• Cost effective construction using multiple bidding by our proven subcontractors
• Quality and energy efficient construction techniques used to exceed your expectations
• Professional decorating and selections assistance
First of all and most importantly we meet with you to fully understand the scope of your custom home or remodeling needs including: project budget range, site considerations, personal lifestyle requirements and design/décor preferences.
Next, we develop a custom home design with specifications and pricing considerations that best suit your dream and budget.
Finally, we organize, manage and build your custom home using our Custom Build System to insure construction, cost management, selections, decorating, and completion activities are delivered in such a manner as to provide a positive and rewarding custom building experience.
• G & L designed a home that we could afford to build-Tom
• The specifications were truly custom to how we wanted to spend our money-Marc and Leah
• CBS process insures you receive fair pricing and quality construction-John and Mary
• Provides us with "piece of mind" during the entire process-Bob and Margaret
• Our personal tastes and lifestyle were professionally expressed and reflected in our décor.
• Our home expectations were developed into reality using their process without disappointment-Wayne
© Copyright 2018 Gallup & Lafitte. ALL RIGHTS RESEVERED.